UX Researcher and Designer, with agency background, whose worked in design, strategy, and delivery disciplines within private, corporate, charity and government sector businesses.
- Design and facilitate requirements gathering and research activities
- Complement tech and visual design teams, to work ideas through from concepts to prototyping and testing
- Spec long documents, or sensibly break designs down in stories for product backlogs
- Model information architectures, from client and user requirements, to validation and sitemaps with supporting content mapping documents
- Conduct tasks analysis, visualise user journeys, personas, and experience maps.
- Write discussion documents, produce research finding reports from pin-ups to formal documentation
- Managing client relations, teams, proposals, schedules, budgets and quality assurance
- Work agile, waterfall (or ‘Wagile’)
Who I have worked with
Some of the organisations I have worked with include..